- Winter Trimester ¦ January 3, 2018 – March 28, 2018
- Spring Semester ¦ April 4, 2018 – June 27, 2018
- $2100/trimester paid in 3 installments of $700 each.
- Smithsonian Employees and siblings receive a 20% discount
- Families must commit to attending for a full trimester.
- If you choose to withdraw before the end of the trimester, you will still be obligated to pay the remaining tuition.
- About 4 weeks prior to the end of the trimester, we inquire with current students and determine what availability we have in the program (there are 12 spaces).
- Interested families with children AT LEAST 18 MONTHS OLD are welcome to attend Visitor Day (see below for details)
- After the Visitor Day, we will follow-up with you by phone in the order in which you made your initial inquiry regarding the program.
- We will determine, together, whether SEE is a good fit for your child and family. If both parties are agreed and there is space, we will provide you with further details on how to complete your registration.
This is a day when we invite interested families to attend the SEE program. It is an opportunity for families to observe the structure and format of the program and get to know other families and educators.
Registration for the day is only open to five participants, If it is full, we recommend joining the waitlist. Families often change their plans and we find ourselves with more available slots. We will contact you in the order your waitlist request was received.
The cost of registering is $50 and is applied to your tuition if accepted.
Our next visitor day is TENTATIVELY scheduled for February 28, 2018. We have several families who have expressed interest in registering for Visitor Day already and there will be LIMITED SPACE. However, you are welcome to e-mail if you wish to join: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your Name
- Child’s Name
- Age (must be at least 15 months old)
- Indicate if you would like to be considered for the Fall 2018 should the spring 2018 trimester be full.
Appropriately aged students enrolled in SEE will receive priority for participation in SEE the following year.
Enrollment in SEEC (full-time program)
Involvement in SEE does not in any way impact future enrollment opportunities in SEEC’s full time program. SEE participants do not receive priority in the traditional school year lottery. If you are interested in SEEC’s full-time program, please contact Melody Passemante Powell at 202-633-2941.