September 24, 2018 – June 19, 2019
- Smithsonian Employees and siblings that are concurrently enrolled receive a 20% discount.
- 6-weeks notice prior to leaving the program entitles participants a return of their $700 deposit.
- Deposits are applied to the final month of tuition.
- Interested families with children who will be AT LEAST 18 MONTHS OLD by September 24, 2018.
- We have a few spaces still available for the 2018 – 2019 school year. If you are interested in applying, contact Cynthia Raso email@example.com so we can arrange a time to do a Visitor’s Day.
Our summer Visitor Day has past but families can join a weekend workshop in order to experience the program’s schedule and pedagogy.
Appropriately aged students enrolled in SEE will receive priority for participation in SEE the following year.
Enrollment in SEEC (full-time program)
Involvement in SEE does not in any way impact future enrollment opportunities in SEEC’s full time program. SEE participants do not receive priority in the traditional school year lottery. If you are interested in SEEC’s full-time program, please contact Melody Passemante Powell at 202-633-2941.