The Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center is offering virtual Family Workshops for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022. Our workshops combine the wonders of the Smithsonian online collection, best practices of early childhood, and personal connections to foster children’s love of learning. We are excited to connect with you all!
- Classes will meet virtually on the weekends for 45 minutes.
- Small class size – limited to eight families to allow for meaningful experiences and connections.
- A video with an activity or challenge will be sent in between each weekend session.
- Additional resources provided:
- Information for caregivers regarding the benefits of the content and activities.
- Additional activities
- Related literature, videos, websites, etc., to further explore the topic.
Unexpected Art – ONLY 1 spot left!
Saturdays, February 26 – March 12
Explore art beyond paint and pencils! We will explore unexpected art materials and artists who will inspire us to think outside the box as we create.
Time: 9:00am – 9:45am
Ticket: One Family
Location: Classes meet virtually
Private Classes: Want to schedule a virtual class or a session of classes for your family and family friends? Email Melody Passemante at PassemantemM@si.edu for more information and availability.
Check out our Parenting Class offerings.